peanut butter and jelly ピーナッツバターとジェリージャム。"Peanut butter & jelly sandwich"というのは
"No Nannies Allowed" 「ナニー（入室を）禁じる」
- Child-rearing around the world boasts a wide variety and customs and worries.
- Stop eating them boogers !
- In Africa they have this saying, "It takes a village to raise a child."
But for the tribe of the Upper East Side Manhattan, it takes just one person: the nanny.
- Dear Nanny. Welcom on board. Please make yourself at home.
- Nanny? What are you doing? This is your room.
- Ohhhh, very sweet!
- This spring....
- Why don't we race to the front door?
- Oh my god!
- Touch my fingers !
- I'm not letting go until you open the door !
- Pardon me. I think this belongs to Grayer.
- I'm the X's new nanny... Oh, shit! Very new.
- I'm taking off all my clothes.
- Seems to be popular on this floor.
- Nanny. Today is the Fourth of July Party. Costumes are required
- What's wrong? Why don't you shake your booty?
- Because I have to make a doodie.
- Hold the elevator !
- Nanny, in the morning I need you to stop at Tiffany's and pick up Mr. X's .watch. And then I need you
to Xerox my recommendation letters for Grayer's Collegiate application. Also
we should introduce French food into his diet. It might enhances his study of the language.
- Hey !
- What are you doing here? Get out of here right now.
- Not until you agree to see me.
- He's a little out of your league, don't you think?
- You got to quit. It's just that simple.
- I would love to quit but I can't leave Grayer with that woman.
- It is Yoga hour and mommy is on the phone.
- Scarlet Johansson, Laura Linney, Alicia Keys, Chris Evans.
- I don't know what's gotten into her lately.
I installed a Nanny Cam.
- Ah hah!.. Okay, lady. I'll give you nannies gone wild.
- In a comedy about life at the top as seen from the bottom.
- I believe this video tape shows her feeding my child peanut butter and jelly
directly from the jar.
- Heads up, lady. Try smiling once in a while. People hate you.
- Now, the teddy bear has been compromised.
-The Nanny Diaries
- 鼻くそ食べるのやめなさい！（"them boogers" というのはアフリカ系アメリカ人の語法。
この場合 them＝ those です。）
Video and movie quotes herein retain their original or current copyrights held by their respective owners.
The use of these materials are pursuant to Section 107 of US copyright law, "Fair Use", and meant for educational purposes only.
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 Koji Matsuo All rights reserved.